Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Monday, May 28, 2012
Gas stops for Day One
- 40.8 miles to first gas stop
- 40.4 to next gas on left
- 54 to gas at 100 &4
- 35 from there to farm (there is gas on way, 31 miles from last stop where we should all gas up before the end)
Gas stops for Day Two
- Since we all gassed up the night before and the morning loop returns right by the gas station - there is no need to mark it - loop is 48 miles (but it is in the mountains)
- First stop is Stowe - Mobil at corner of 108 and turn to Smuggs - 38 miles from farm
- Next stop is bottom of smugglers - the distance is less than 25 miles but you will want to stop for what my friend Vivere Libero considered the motorcycle equivalent of the postcoital cigarette
- 41 miles down 2a and 116 to gas on route 17 before the Bristol Gap -
- Last gas stop is at the citgo before the Granville gulf approx. 35 miles from gas in Bristol
Monday, May 21, 2012
There has been a ton of inter-web talk about this event, so keep the chatter alive! Make sure to tell your friends too.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Thursday June 21: Will mark the eve of the run. I will post lodging options for those that would like a night of comfy living.
Campers: The address will be posted to the camp site before the run and this info, along with the lodging will be on the blog.
Friday June 22:
We meet at the McDonalds / 208 Mohawk Trial, Greenfield, MA.
The run leaves Friday morning at 11 AM sharp.
(Can’t make it? No problem. The runs map is posted and easy to follow. You can always ride your own ride to Friday’s sight.)
Friday night = hang and set up camp time. Eat some famous dogs and pickles.
Saturday June 23:
Dust off hang over, morning poops and some breakfast. Then Ride, Ride Ride….
Saturday night??? Ride, rest, relax, eat, drink have fun maybe get a tattoo.
Sunday June 24:
Head Home and plan for next year.
Things are subject to change…
Jesse Fraser over at jadelotusvt.com has drawn up a nice little Tattoo option for those interested in a cruze up to Burlington for some ink. The image is still getting worked out and this is only a rough outline:
Sunday, February 19, 2012
We are totally open to suggestions and feedback. So post your .02cents.
Friday, February 17, 2012
Also, If you are planing to come? Please, sign up so we can get an idea of how many are coming. No fee's involved just an email. For more info check the banner for the registration heading and follow the instructions.
Also, stay tuned for some lodging and camping info that will posted on here soon.
The run will be from the 22-24. So, we should be able to do a jump off party that Thursday the 21st for people in town by then. Location address will be posted soon.